Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A new celly

After a bit of time with his roommate Cole, Chris gets a new celly named Matt. Celly is the term for cellmate.
--------------------------------------------

10 March 2011

Dear Anne,

"Everybody drinks it but nobody makes it," says Cole of alcohol. All the orderlies had to do UA Urine Analysis. They checked out. So about that bit of rebellion, yeah, I've come to peace with the fact its just one more aspect of inhumanity I can offer up to God. Giving the UA in itself is not a bad thing Fr. Watson says. Pray in thanks for him, anne! He celebrated Mass, the last in six weeks for us unless the visiting deacon arrives with Eucharist.

Well, I've prayed for my dormmates and joked again with that thug. Guess what? I met with Stratego Matt; classic one personality on the enneagram. Yet good, incredible; I liked the sterile clean of his room. He has good boundaries saying I can be messy in my areas. He snores. He works in the mornings. "Somebody says you sleep all day," he says. "No, I just tell people that."

Time to lock up and shut up,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment